RE: Windows 12 Is Coming 04-16-2023, 07:05 PM
#24
(04-14-2023, 02:59 AM)mothered Wrote:(04-13-2023, 03:59 PM)Crying Wolf Wrote: Now you tell me that Win 12 will be faster than expected"Sooner" than expected.
(04-13-2023, 03:59 PM)Crying Wolf Wrote: I don't understand Microsoft's decision... every time users get used to the system then a new version comes out and they have to learn everything all over againIt's not computational science to adapt to a new OS.
It only takes a day or two of solid navigation around Its features and options. In fact, It took me only a few hours to get used to Windows 11.
I agree with this comment for the average Joe. But my workplace just went from win7 to win11 and it's probably going to take 4 years for most of the office to get used to basic troubleshooting on win11. Some of didn't know how to turn sound off on their PCs via the windows settings on win7 and had to ask for my help. Win7 came out over 10 years ago.
Don't get me wrong, I'm massively relieved for the upgrade myself, but there's a shocking number of people who struggle to adapt to the simplest of IT changes and are under the age of 40. Then again, that's why there's still a lot of jobs "in IT".
Compared to users on this board, I'm inept with any form of IT. However, in that office I'm the "IT geek". Go figure!
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)