Login Register






Can i get a virus by clicking a link? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Can i get a virus by clicking a link? #5
(03-21-2023, 11:04 AM)mothered Wrote: @AdiKan420, have you established whether your PC Is Infected?

I have not. I use a tweaked version of windows which removes bloat softwares to boost gaming performance. Due to this there is not anti-virus any idea how i can identify if my PC is infected ?

(03-17-2023, 06:39 PM)ICallShotgun Wrote: Affirmative. You can even get infected by not clicking links. A page can contain malignant code in it that can capitalize on an exploit. That is why it is always consequential that software stays up-to-date, and that you are cautious of what websites you are visiting.
I see. My browser is up to date. I use opera gx.

(03-21-2023, 10:43 AM)irineuvocenaosabenemeu Wrote: Rua a scan with Malwarebytes just to be sure...
Ok ill look into it
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2023, 05:57 PM by AdiKan420.)
[Image: PCNscZW.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Can i get a virus by clicking a link? - by AdiKan420 - 03-21-2023, 05:56 PM