Login Register






What is your Favorite Food and Why? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? #36
My favorite dish is kharcho soup. I like it because it just tastes good, and I like liquid food. But most of all I like it because when I eat it, I remember my childhood. How I would come home in the evening after going out with friends, and my mother would give me this soup. I would eat it very quickly because I wanted to keep going out with my friends. Now my mother is in another country, and she cannot make me this soup. So I often go to the [Link Redacted] restaurant and order this soup. I can't think of any other dish that I like so much.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2023, 11:12 AM by Mason195.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What is your Favorite Food and Why? - by Three - 05-03-2017, 04:20 PM
RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? - by pvnk - 05-03-2017, 04:45 PM
RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? - by RQ-2 - 05-09-2017, 03:00 AM
RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? - by pvnk - 05-09-2017, 05:25 PM
RE: What is your Favorite Food and Why? - by Mason195 - 03-20-2023, 03:33 PM