RE: Wolfenstein: The New Order Announcement trailer! 05-21-2013, 10:34 PM
#3
Holy shit.
I've been a long time fan of this game. Return to Castle Wolfenstein was my first FPS on the original Xbox and I loved playing the Wolfenstein on the Xbox 360 although I couldn't really get too into the story. I think the trailer look great and I can't wait for more information. I'm also a huge Bethesda fan and think they will breathe new light into the game.
I've been a long time fan of this game. Return to Castle Wolfenstein was my first FPS on the original Xbox and I loved playing the Wolfenstein on the Xbox 360 although I couldn't really get too into the story. I think the trailer look great and I can't wait for more information. I'm also a huge Bethesda fan and think they will breathe new light into the game.
How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick;
Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars.
Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)