Login Register






New posts filter_list
Author
Message
RE: New posts #9
(12-05-2012, 11:17 AM)†Mescaline† Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 11:16 AM)Anonymous Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 11:14 AM)†Mescaline† Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 11:12 AM)Anonymous Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 11:09 AM)†Mescaline† Wrote: Lol, I am a posting machine. You should see my HF account which I got banned and removed from their database forever.
I made a choice to advertise AF or stick to HF.
I am glad that I chose Anarchyforums.

I see that dude! I seen I was up on ya by 30 posts and then you past me before I knew it and I was like WHAT THE F***! As for HF not a big fan of that forum. Too many haters.

Yea, my internet is also the big part of why I'm posting so well.
If the internet gets shitty I start to lose patience and jump to bed.

LOL tell me about it! My computer is outdated and laggy as hell, can't wait to update the witch.

http://www.originpc.com/
Worlds best computers are made there. You can select only the best hardware available on that website.

Sweet thanks for the link I will check it out.
[Image: sign.jpg]
A Proud Father and Supporter of the AF Radio!






Messages In This Thread
New posts - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: New posts - by Anonymous - 12-05-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: New posts - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: New posts - by Anonymous - 12-05-2012, 11:12 AM
RE: New posts - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: New posts - by Anonymous - 12-05-2012, 11:16 AM
RE: New posts - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 11:17 AM
RE: New posts - by Anonymous - 12-05-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: New posts - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: New posts - by YP. - 12-05-2012, 11:19 AM