RE: The Last Of Us Show Discussion *Spoilers* 02-28-2023, 03:10 AM
#10
(02-27-2023, 06:50 PM)Trafford3Devil Wrote: Was annoyed at first but it's grown on me. But it seems like the writers are more interested in telling these side stories to the point where it detracts the main story.
Spoiler:
This is the exact opposite of what I thought you'd say. Everyone i spoke to said it made them cry, I cried too (figuratively) but it was tears of anger because they burned an entire episode on a damn love story. They could have accomplished the same thing inside of 20 minutes but look what they sacrificed... one of the best character dynamics in the story - Bill and Ellie relentlessly tearing chunks out of each other while Joel desperately tries to stop them. That section in the game was also tense gameplay wise and all that went down the drain for some strawberries.
(02-27-2023, 07:14 PM)Oni Wrote: Heard good things about the show. Really strange decision to make Joel a drug dealer.Strange indeed but luckily it has not come up again and is not looking like it is going to.
I really cant contain my excitement for the PC remake.
Blade right hand, heat left
Large retailers, bereft
As master of seal
Undetected I steal




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)