RE: What current song you listening to? 05-19-2013, 04:50 AM
#58
(05-19-2013, 04:45 AM)razor Wrote:(05-19-2013, 04:43 AM)Uzi Wrote:Yeah, I always listen to the older rappers song. All the new rap songs are just shit. I don't really like any of lil waynes new songs. All the young kids fappin to skrillex and shit, so Korn has to go off and do some songs with him :/(05-19-2013, 04:40 AM)razor Wrote: Honestly, rappers have a lot of help. If you've heard most of them talk without the music video they sound so retarted. Like 50 cent for example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25LU05wcDhU
I was a major fan of 50 Cent back in 2009-2010 but now he's trying to fit in with the mainstream garbage, such as RnB and love songs. It's terrible. Listen to some of his older songs, such as 'In Da Club' and 'Get Up'. At least he doesn't sound as retarded as Lil B or Soulja Boy, LOL.
I'm actually listening to Many Men, its a good song.
I tend to listen to old hip-hop songs, too, but not Tupac. I don't have anything against him, it's just that I've never bothered to take the time to listen to any of his songs. I also hate the way people nowadays only listen to Tupac to fit in with the crowd. Other than that, I used to listen to Soulja Boy and all of that shit back when I was thirteen years old, but not now, I actually have a taste in music, haha.
As for dubstep, I'm okay with it. I don't mind listening to the odd song every now and then, but I wouldn't listen to it every minute of every day like some people do. >_< Heck, I don't even listen to Skrillex, I just listen to songs from UKFDubstep or whatever they're called. Also, have you heard of 'DJ Snake - Bird Machine'? If not, go and listen to it. It's awesome.





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)