Login Register






What current song you listening to? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What current song you listening to? #55
(05-19-2013, 04:38 AM)Uzi Wrote:
(05-19-2013, 04:36 AM)razor Wrote:
(05-19-2013, 04:35 AM)Uzi Wrote: Oh yeah, that's a good song too. Do you listen to any of SwizZz' songs? He needs to start producing more.
Yeah, he's good also. His voice is unique.

I don't understand why people say that his voice is annoying or funny, I'm fine with it. Also, his voice wasn't always like that. I remember listening to a couple of his songs and he sounded normal. Not sure if he's putting on that voice. x.x
Honestly, rappers have a lot of help. If you've heard most of them talk without the music video they sound so retarted. Like 50 cent for example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25LU05wcDhU
I hate to dis 50 cent tho, I look up to him a lot \:

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What current song you listening to? - by Redbull - 03-30-2013, 05:07 PM