RE: Hello World 02-26-2023, 04:25 PM
#2
let garray = ["Hi. ", "Hello. ", "Good day. ", "Greetings. ", "Salutations. "];
let carray = [
"Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay.",
"Welcome, Its great to have you.",
"Thank you for joining the community.",
"Its always nice to add onto the community, I hope you like it here.",
"The user you have dialled is unavailable at the moment, please try again later."
];
let greeting = garray[Math.floor(Math.random() * garray.length)];
let conversation = carray[Math.floor(Math.random() * carray.length)];
alert(greeting + conversation);
I seriously cant be the only one who wanted to do that when reading the headline "Hello World"
let carray = [
"Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay.",
"Welcome, Its great to have you.",
"Thank you for joining the community.",
"Its always nice to add onto the community, I hope you like it here.",
"The user you have dialled is unavailable at the moment, please try again later."
];
let greeting = garray[Math.floor(Math.random() * garray.length)];
let conversation = carray[Math.floor(Math.random() * carray.length)];
alert(greeting + conversation);
I seriously cant be the only one who wanted to do that when reading the headline "Hello World"
Cogito, ergo sum.
René Descartes - 1637
René Descartes - 1637



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)