Login Register






The Last Of Us Show Discussion *Spoilers* filter_list
Author
Message
RE: The Last Of Us Show Discussion *Spoilers* #5
(02-21-2023, 04:59 AM)Trafford3Devil Wrote: Writing is bad, latest episode had terrible dialogue, way too melodramatic.
Couldnt disagree more with you. I think ep 6 was a great episode, no there was not really any action but a great deal of character development took place. I assume the melodrama you are talking about is Joels emotional struggle with Ellie and his brother Tommy. They put a different twist on this compared to the game and I like it because it actually adds more depth to Joels character and makes him more believable. Ellie manages to bring a close to their conflict in very entertaining 'Ellie' way - Bella Ramsey does an amazing job of that character.
[Image: sACp5IB.gif]

Blade right hand, heat left
Large retailers, bereft
As master of seal
Undetected I steal

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: The Last Of Us Show Discussion *Spoilers* - by EquitableEngineer - 02-26-2023, 02:31 AM