Login Register






Can't sleep / death filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Can't sleep / death #2
(12-05-2012, 10:41 AM)†Mescaline† Wrote: Is there a way to get rid of the thoughts of death. I've been inhaling butane and every time I stare (high) at the mirror I see myself in the middle of death lying down on the tile floor crying.
I then think of myself entering hell and wishing I had never touched drugs before.

This obviously is very bad for my health, I know. But I can't sleep if I think of death, is there a solution?

Yeah try and channel this into another form or attemp to get your mind off the shit your on. Like I channel my food habbits by smoking...I eat less when I smoke. I dont smoke I munch down like a mofo...wouldnt matter because I can't gain weight. Try and channel this to something like a hobby, and cut loose any friends that have the drug habbits to, that will help, well might not have to cut them loose just dont be around when they do it.
[Image: sign.jpg]
A Proud Father and Supporter of the AF Radio!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Can't sleep / death - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by Anonymous - 12-05-2012, 10:49 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 10:53 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by Anonymous - 12-05-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 10:59 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by Anonymous - 12-05-2012, 11:05 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 11:08 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by Anonymous - 12-05-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by Anonymous - 12-05-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 11:22 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by Anonymous - 12-05-2012, 11:25 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by YP. - 12-05-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by The High Roller - 12-05-2012, 11:24 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by Anonymous - 12-05-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by Adorapuff - 12-05-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by workaholics - 12-05-2012, 10:25 PM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by Zealotry - 12-06-2012, 12:20 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by Xeronations - 12-06-2012, 12:21 AM
RE: Can't sleep / death - by The High Roller - 12-06-2012, 01:35 AM