Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Leak [FREE] HackTheBox Dante - complete writeup written by Tamarisk filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [FREE] HackTheBox Dante - complete writeup written by Tamarisk #3
(02-17-2023, 12:23 AM)vrag Wrote: sounds sick, please lket me know when you make any more

Hi, thanks for your support Smile

It will take a lot of time, and the next I will put them on my store, because it takes a loooot of time to write correctly. I always try to put a price affordable for the quality, but it is usually better to have a proper guide and do the lab in few days rather than paying for multiple months of access!

So far, I already have RastaLabs on my store, but the other will come this year!
[Image: Signature-SD.gif]
OffSec exam Reports

Discord: @tamarisk_offsecexam / TG: @OffsecExam

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: [FREE] HackTheBox Dante - complete writeup written by Tamarisk - by Tamarisk - 02-17-2023, 11:14 AM