Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Leak [FREE] HackTheBox Dante - complete writeup written by Tamarisk filter_list
Author
Message
[FREE] HackTheBox Dante - complete writeup written by Tamarisk #1
Hello all!

I had to do it for months, I finally found the motivation to do it, it took me almost 10 hours, but here it is!

I share with you for free, my version of writeup ProLab Dante.

I know there was already a free leak somewhere, but it was not really complete/up to date, so here is my version.

I will write later other labs (I just have to find the time to do it) and put them on my store, with the same quality as you can find here.

[hide]
Dante writeup : https://gist.github.com/Tamarisk-1/e3383...59ba1c4ef4

If MEGA asks for a decryption key, just reload/open in a private window, it's a known bug.

If you appreciate the content, don't hesitate to like or comment, you will support me in sharing more interesting resources!
[/hide]

Cheers!
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2023, 05:28 PM by Tamarisk.)
[Image: Signature-SD.gif]
OffSec exam Reports

Discord: @tamarisk_offsecexam / TG: @OffsecExam

[+] 4 users Like Tamarisk's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
[FREE] HackTheBox Dante - complete writeup written by Tamarisk - by Tamarisk - 02-16-2023, 11:38 PM