Login Register






Thoughts on the new MW2? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Thoughts on the new MW2? #6
I'm glad I didn't preorder it to say the least. I learned my lesson after Cyberpunk. I actually had faith that MW2 game would be good. But I was proven wrong. It appears to be just another soulless CoD game.

If you want multiplayer, the Plutonium mods of older CoD games are the only CoDs worth playing.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Thoughts on the new MW2? - by Nonnamme - 11-01-2022, 05:07 PM
RE: Thoughts on the new MW2? - by mothered - 11-02-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: Thoughts on the new MW2? - by anthonydt - 11-18-2022, 11:25 PM
RE: Thoughts on the new MW2? - by Godahlead1963 - 02-10-2023, 04:27 PM
RE: Thoughts on the new MW2? - by Drako - 02-11-2023, 05:25 PM
RE: Thoughts on the new MW2? - by Bacipte - 02-27-2023, 05:16 PM
RE: Thoughts on the new MW2? - by Nyx - 02-27-2023, 06:43 PM
RE: Thoughts on the new MW2? - by Dazen4xx - 02-27-2023, 06:48 PM
RE: Thoughts on the new MW2? - by uchiha2312 2 - 04-09-2023, 03:15 PM