RE: Bring back 'Hide' tags 01-23-2023, 08:10 PM
#6
If I had a penny for every time I've heard "this forum is dying"... The filthy wealth I'd have would compete with Bezos and Musk!
This forum has been "dying" for so long we're essentially fossil fuel now
I can understand looking at the stats of other sites and believing that the activity isn't there. Of course, that is true in some of our sub forums and sections which aren't as popular, but you'll find less spam/LQ posts and a more tight knit community overall.
Staff and long term members will remember a lot of the users than come and go because they have better quality interactions with them, which has always been more valuable to the staff and members here.
This forum has been "dying" for so long we're essentially fossil fuel now
I can understand looking at the stats of other sites and believing that the activity isn't there. Of course, that is true in some of our sub forums and sections which aren't as popular, but you'll find less spam/LQ posts and a more tight knit community overall.
Staff and long term members will remember a lot of the users than come and go because they have better quality interactions with them, which has always been more valuable to the staff and members here.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)