RE: Who's watching the World Cup? 12-11-2022, 01:23 PM
#24
(12-11-2022, 10:28 AM)mothered Wrote:He definitely felt pressured same as Rashford(12-11-2022, 09:41 AM)Ninjavanish123 Wrote: I cant believe kane missed the pen in the last 8 minsA player of his calibre should've netted the goal with his eyes closed.
(12-11-2022, 10:48 AM)dooveee Wrote:I know so much fir FIFA's fair game I can't stand how football is today then it was like 50 years ago though nearly every football game in any country its just the same(12-11-2022, 09:41 AM)Ninjavanish123 Wrote: That ref in the England's game was either blind or corrupt disallowing atleast 5 fouls 1 or which caused france to score. Disallowing a pen and multiple free kicks close to the goal. That game could of turned out really different. I cant believe kane missed the pen in the last 8 minsCan't do anything now buddy, France has moved to the semi-Finals leaving England behind
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2022, 01:24 PM by Ninjavanish123.)



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)