RE: Shop Items 12-04-2012, 10:06 PM
#2
I have made a post about this which had been locked to prevent farther talks about this.
you can find my post Here
and the other post And Here
Please use the search option before posting.
edit: I believe it would be more than 500 points anyway, otherwise you would have people name changing all the time, its too low. I think it should be given with a donation. Like you donate, you get a name change.
you can find my post Here
and the other post And Here
Please use the search option before posting.
edit: I believe it would be more than 500 points anyway, otherwise you would have people name changing all the time, its too low. I think it should be given with a donation. Like you donate, you get a name change.
![[Image: sign.jpg]](http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y534/Linked_in/sign.jpg)
A Proud Father and Supporter of the AF Radio!





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)