RE: Who's watching the World Cup? 12-03-2022, 02:48 AM
#3
(12-02-2022, 11:02 PM)vicious11 Wrote:Ok I'm trying to make sense of that, really, I am. So then if a team doen't have enough points to advance to the next round why not just eliminate them starting from that moment? Why make them play another game that, even if they win, they don't qualify to stay in the cup? I'm still not getting it huh?? lol(12-02-2022, 10:02 PM)glitches Wrote: Does anybody else feel the point system in the world cup is retarded as fuck?!?! Let me get this straight...you can win a game but if you don't have enough points you still get eliminated?? So it doesn't even matter who wins the game at the end? Maybe I'm too American for saying this doesn't make sense to me but maybe someone here can help me understand. Or do you guys agreee...smh lolThats why its called a group stage. Teams gather points by playing each team once so that there is a fair outcome. Top 2 teams go through. Makes sense to me


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)