RE: Is dark web safe? 11-23-2022, 02:15 AM
#7
(11-22-2022, 09:36 PM)nonerex Wrote: But what if the reason I’m accessing the dark web is for fraudulent activityThen you'd obviously need to anonymize yourself.
Here's my non-exhaustive recommendations that I've Implemented on my dedicated hacking PC.
- Change your browser's user agent.
- Run a VPN alongside the Tor network by Installing the Tor browser (VPN > Tor > Internet)
- Change your screen resolution with a tool named Multiloginapp (The user agent will NOT do this).
- Disable all location features and settings- both browser and OS-based.
- To help prevent your browser leaking your connection (ISP, connection type, Internal & external IP address), disable WebRTC. Although VPNs do prevent such Information from being disclosed, leaks do happen.
- Some VPNs only handle IPv4 requests, hence (where supported) If an IPv6 request Is made, the VPN will not handle It and result In an IPv6 leak, thereby disclose your location, ISP etc. If supported, disable IPv6 In your router.
- Going to the extreme, If you're navigating via your cell phone, certain sensors (example, proximity sensor, gyroscope sensor, magnetometer sensor, barometer sensor, ambient light sensor) can reveal PINs, passwords, location, voice searches etc. Disable those you don't need/use.
- Use a private search engine. I recommend MetaGer - It also has a built-In proxy that allows you to open links anonymously within that proxy. This adds an additional layer of protection to your current setup.
- Use a secure web browser. I recommend Epic browser. This also has a built-In proxy.
- Where possible, disable JavaScript. This Is responsible for an array of browser leaks.
- Encrypt your DNS servers. A tool named Simple DNSCrypt does the job well.
There are more configurations, but I'm not at liberty to disclose them.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)