Login Register






What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? #50
(11-22-2022, 11:00 AM)Hippocrene Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 02:37 PM)mothered Wrote: Definitely a phone, keys and also a wallet.

With the wallet, I only carry the bare essentials required for my journey on the day. That way, If I lose It, not everything Is lost. Oh, and just In case I get locked up In a Turkish prison, I make sure I have enough money In my ATM card.
In China, we don’t need a wallet most of the time, we just need a payment app on our mobile phone
Amazing.

Is the payment app used for every purchase you make?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What items Do You Think Everyone Should Carry With Them At All Times? - by mothered - 11-22-2022, 11:35 AM