Login Register






2013 NFL Draft filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 2013 NFL Draft #4
(04-26-2013, 01:39 AM)Guardian Wrote: ROLL TIDE!!! You just earned you a +Rep my friend. Glad to hear it as well. I'm usually the CFB fanatic loner on boards. Tongue

Me neither. College Football is my passion. The part of the year that is silent on that front is miserable for me. My wife doesn't mind though, she thinks I'm crazy.

Hahaha thanks man. Yea, I'm stoked for the college season. I finally get to see Yeldon do work as a starter. De'Anthony Thomas from Oregon is also going to have a splendid year I think. Probably going to be the Offensive Player of the Year if you ask me.

Congratulations on Green Bay getting Eddie Lacy, but the G-Men got Ryan Nassib! I am so stoked for football season you have no idea.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
2013 NFL Draft - by Guardian - 04-26-2013, 01:08 AM