RE: What's your opinion on racism? 04-24-2013, 11:31 PM
#22
Racism: You shouldn't declare hatred on a person just because of their skin color, religion or the location they grew up/live in, declaring it on their personality would be a better judgement. Even though the last couple of weeks I've changed my mind on making a judgement on people, I now want to get to know a person before I make any kind of rating of them. I'm neutral with everyone I don't know/speak to.
Homosexuality: I pretty much agreed with everything Ocean mentioned. I must add that being gay is not a choice, it's a feeling. Ocean mentioned it isn't humane to be attracted to the same sex/gender, but it obviously is as it happens in today's world. I have nothing against any gay person and I don't think I ever will.
Homosexuality: I pretty much agreed with everything Ocean mentioned. I must add that being gay is not a choice, it's a feeling. Ocean mentioned it isn't humane to be attracted to the same sex/gender, but it obviously is as it happens in today's world. I have nothing against any gay person and I don't think I ever will.






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)