Login Register






education recommendations filter_list
Author
Message
RE: education recommendations #3
(10-29-2022, 11:14 AM)mothered Wrote:
Quote: I am mainly curious about hacking/cracking
Check out [ur=http://ww.securitytube.net/]this[url] site.

It contains excellent video tutorials that're very easy to follow and comprehend.

Thank you very much! I am excited to check it out and get this thing going!

(10-29-2022, 06:57 PM)SummerJuliano Wrote: Monant, could you tell me in more detail what interests you and what you would like to learn, so that I can advise you something really worthwhile.

Absolutley! I am looking for a change in career for one thing and am interested in getting certified in full stack programming! That being said, I am really really strapped and my family is struggling more than we are used to and because of that I need something that I can use to help me make some money sooner rather than later, though I am not sure what that thing is..

Sorry I hope that helps give a little direction..
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2022, 07:15 PM by Monant12.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
education recommendations - by Monant12 - 10-29-2022, 07:50 AM
RE: education recommendations - by mothered - 10-29-2022, 11:14 AM
RE: education recommendations - by Monant12 - 10-29-2022, 07:09 PM
RE: education recommendations - by mothered - 10-30-2022, 01:20 AM