RE: Netflix: Dahmer 10-28-2022, 07:32 PM
#7
(10-27-2022, 12:11 AM)AllWrappedUp Wrote: The show is intense but a good watch in my opinion, if you look into how much the role actually affected his real life it’s pretty scary.
Ooo do you have any links or interviews? I only saw some very vague stuff saying it was his hardest role so far.
(10-27-2022, 02:43 PM)AllWrappedUp Wrote:(10-27-2022, 10:28 AM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: I finally binged this show. Started Tuesday night, and finished it last night. Wow. I had read quite a bit about Dahmer in the past. I've tried to watch previous movies and series about him and weren't able to get into it. They did a magnificent job with this one. Few inaccuracies here and there but still very great. They teased a little bit with Ed Gein and John Wayne Gacy. I'd like them to follow up with a series about those 2 now.
I went straight after and watched some of his final interviews on YouTube, would recommend if you wanted the straight facts.
I'm very tempted to do this. The curiosity is too great.
Here's a question: Actual spoiler
Spoiler:
What would you have done with his brain?
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2022, 07:33 PM by Jiggly.)
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)