Login Register






Netflix: Dahmer filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Netflix: Dahmer #5
I finally binged this show. Started Tuesday night, and finished it last night. Wow. I had read quite a bit about Dahmer in the past. I've tried to watch previous movies and series about him and weren't able to get into it. They did a magnificent job with this one. Few inaccuracies here and there but still very great. They teased a little bit with Ed Gein and John Wayne Gacy. I'd like them to follow up with a series about those 2 now.

[+] 1 user Likes Charlie Sheen's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Netflix: Dahmer - by Jiggly - 10-23-2022, 07:10 PM
RE: Netflix: Dahmer - by Charlie Sheen - 10-25-2022, 10:40 PM
RE: Netflix: Dahmer - by Jiggly - 10-26-2022, 07:49 PM
RE: Netflix: Dahmer - by AllWrappedUp - 10-27-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: Netflix: Dahmer - by Charlie Sheen - 10-27-2022, 10:28 AM
RE: Netflix: Dahmer - by AllWrappedUp - 10-27-2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Netflix: Dahmer - by Jiggly - 10-28-2022, 07:32 PM