Login Register






Netflix: Dahmer filter_list
Author
Message
Netflix: Dahmer #1
[Image: newFile-1.jpg?quality=75&width=982&height=726&auto=webp]

Has anyone seen the show? I've begun watching and I'm about 4 episodes in. I'm finding it a bit of an intense watch, but very well-made. Evan Peters is also an actor I've thought was very talented for some time now, so his casting drew my interest as well.

Apparently, Stranger Things and Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story have contributed to a reversal of the losses Netflix faced due to high competition, and the raising of it's prices in several marks. Source
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Netflix: Dahmer - by Jiggly - 10-23-2022, 07:10 PM
RE: Netflix: Dahmer - by Charlie Sheen - 10-25-2022, 10:40 PM
RE: Netflix: Dahmer - by Jiggly - 10-26-2022, 07:49 PM
RE: Netflix: Dahmer - by AllWrappedUp - 10-27-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: Netflix: Dahmer - by Charlie Sheen - 10-27-2022, 10:28 AM
RE: Netflix: Dahmer - by AllWrappedUp - 10-27-2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Netflix: Dahmer - by Jiggly - 10-28-2022, 07:32 PM