Login Register






A big problem filter_list
Author
Message
A big problem #1
Hello! Can someone help me? I'm 19 years old and i need money but I don't know how to make it. I tried investing in crypto, but it wasn't a good idea, first day i was winning 20$, but the second day i was loosing 40$. I started an online store, but i didn't made much money, i made like 20$ per month because in the country where i live no one buys products anymore because the salary is very low, like 250$ per month. Till now i was selling SA:MP accounts, i was making 30$ per month, but now no one buys because the game has gone down. What can I do to make money? I'm bankrupt Sad

Reply





Messages In This Thread
A big problem - by iRackRO - 10-15-2022, 10:29 PM
RE: A big problem - by Jidxja - 10-15-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: A big problem - by Oni - 10-15-2022, 11:40 PM
RE: A big problem - by mothered - 10-16-2022, 02:30 AM
RE: A big problem - by iRackRO - 10-16-2022, 04:06 PM
RE: A big problem - by whywilliam - 10-16-2022, 04:49 PM
RE: A big problem - by Edysor2045 - 10-16-2022, 05:29 PM