Login Register






What Do You Miss About the Internet of the Past? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What Do You Miss About the Internet of the Past? #40
(09-03-2021, 06:40 PM)Shaun Wrote: I miss MSN Messenger.

What I miss about MSN Messenger, is that you actually talked. You logged on and that meant - “Hey, I am here, let us talk” ... Now we are connected 24/7, someone sends you a message, maybe you reply a few hours later, they reply tomorrow. It is so sporadic.

I also miss when YouTube was a much smaller community and the popular channels were normal people, rather than the influencer types we have today.

What do you miss about the Internet of the past?
everything. I miss the good old days

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What Do You Miss About the Internet of the Past? - by jalak11360 - 10-13-2022, 08:57 PM