Login Register






Hacxx IPTV Official - Get Access To All Channels filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hacxx IPTV Official - Get Access To All Channels #10
(10-01-2022, 12:22 PM)visishiat Wrote: I can only see the initial add... strange

The link only has the initial promo video. I'm waiting for people to ask for channels to add to the playlist.

(10-02-2022, 02:49 AM)CheapJudgeServant Wrote: that's happening to me as well. i honestly thought it was just me, being new to the community at large. i went as far as to research setup settings and conditions, even finding a post from hacxx with an awesome gift showing said settings. how do we overcome this dilemma?

I'm waiting for people to ask for specific channels and i will be adding to the playlist. I was going to add some xxx channels but i already have a playlist for adult content and i have playlists for each country for free.

Check here:
https://sinister.li/search.php?action=re...order=desc
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2022, 12:33 PM by hacxx.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Hacxx IPTV Official - Get Access To All Channels - by hacxx - 10-02-2022, 12:28 PM