Login Register






PC Massively Underperforming filter_list
Author
Message
RE: PC Massively Underperforming #9
(09-27-2022, 11:32 PM)Smate27 Wrote:
(09-26-2022, 10:06 PM)itach1uch1ha Wrote: I recently completed my $2500 build and wanted to benchmark it. I used User benchmark and placed 13th percentile overall. I have never seen results this bad. Prior to this benchmark, I changed one thing. I overclocked my GPU through Afterburner. The reason I Overclocked in the first place was that my GPU was underperforming in the 30th percentile. I followed a guide online and overclocked making sure everything was good through Kombuster. Core clock is now at 75 mhz and memory clock is at 15. To rule out the overclocking I reset it to default settings and placed even lower this time. I'm not sure what to do.
Specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Itach1uch1...iew=9dxv4D
UserBenchmark results: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/55511182
Nothing taking up space in task manager.
Any recommendations?

What temperature is your CPU operating at during the benchmark?
peaked at 80. average was around 70. I tried monitoring temps while running other benchmarks but they wouldn't allow me to have another window open during the benchmark. Using NZXT Cam to monitor temps.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
PC Massively Underperforming - by itach1uch1ha - 09-26-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: PC Massively Underperforming - by mothered - 09-27-2022, 03:17 AM
RE: PC Massively Underperforming - by mothered - 09-27-2022, 10:51 AM
RE: PC Massively Underperforming - by mothered - 09-27-2022, 05:01 PM
RE: PC Massively Underperforming - by mothered - 09-28-2022, 03:43 AM
RE: PC Massively Underperforming - by mothered - 09-28-2022, 10:51 AM
RE: PC Massively Underperforming - by Smate27 - 09-27-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: PC Massively Underperforming - by itach1uch1ha - 09-27-2022, 11:46 PM
RE: PC Massively Underperforming - by Smate27 - 09-28-2022, 12:34 PM
RE: PC Massively Underperforming - by mothered - 09-29-2022, 10:41 AM