Login Register






I became an Ambassador filter_list
Author
Message
I became an Ambassador #1
Hey guys!

Today was the happiest day of my life! Since I'm in year Eleven(11) and in year 11, if you want to get a good CV report when applying for college you would need to be an Ambassador. When you become an Ambassador you get a Purple Tie instead of the normal ones that everyone in the school wears. Ambassador means you reached all your Target Grades, Respect others, Attendance is 100% and last but not least you you are never late to lessons.

We had assembly today and the Head Teacher was announcing the new Ambassadors. I was the second last one, and when she said my name ( Fawad ) I was filled with joy and happiness. I went down to give away my regular tie and got the Purple Tie. It sure was an amazing experience.

Thanks for reading.
[Image: a319ef9581853.560e3236d2b0b.png]






Messages In This Thread
I became an Ambassador - by Exiled - 04-19-2013, 03:58 PM