RE: How to Download video from Patreon ? 09-04-2022, 11:17 AM
#7
hey I come with good news!
the patreon downloader extension doesn't work (it only allows you to download slideshow images etc) in my case it was for videos.
So I found an alternative which is a chrome extension called "video downloader for vimeo" here is the link:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...gp/related
all you have to do is click on the post you are interested in (so that it opens outside the feed) then you open the extension and you click on download (you just have to choose the quality)
and that's it
the patreon downloader extension doesn't work (it only allows you to download slideshow images etc) in my case it was for videos.
So I found an alternative which is a chrome extension called "video downloader for vimeo" here is the link:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...gp/related
all you have to do is click on the post you are interested in (so that it opens outside the feed) then you open the extension and you click on download (you just have to choose the quality)
and that's it




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)