Login Register






Denied NSP Betting bug? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: NSP Betting bug? #23
I just did a bet with @Jiggly (for 10 NSP) and it shows under the stats. Let me know if you're able to replicate this issue, as bet history seems to work for us.

(08-20-2022, 09:35 AM)Pikami Wrote:
(08-19-2022, 01:12 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote: Another bug with NSP @Oni: I'm trying to send NSP for my giveaway but it's saying "You have reached the maximum of 5 over the last 15 minutes. Please wait before making a new one." It's been over half an hour since I sent the last 50 NSP - see here https://sinister.li/newpoints.php?action=stats
Yes I did send 5 over the course of 2 hours, but still.

Can confirm, this bug does exist, it limits you to 5 donations every 15 hours instead of 15 minutes.
I just created a pull request to get this fixed, but seeing that this plugin hasn't been maintained for two years, I doubt that it will get merged.

As for the initial bug with betting stats, from what I can gather sinister is using some payed plugin for that so I can't check verify if the bug exists.

Amusing, as people have used this plugin for years. Pirata's been gone ages so I doubt we'll ever hear back. I've gone ahead and corrected the language file manually.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post





Messages In This Thread
NSP Betting bug? - by Defeat - 08-19-2022, 03:26 AM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Defeat - 08-19-2022, 01:12 PM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Pikami - 08-20-2022, 09:35 AM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Defeat - 08-20-2022, 03:00 PM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Andrea Bags - 08-22-2022, 07:15 PM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Pikami - 08-22-2022, 08:36 PM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Andrea Bags - 08-23-2022, 12:38 AM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Defeat - 08-25-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by mothered - 08-23-2022, 02:24 AM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Andrea Bags - 08-19-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Defeat - 08-19-2022, 09:06 PM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Kaz - 08-19-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Andrea Bags - 08-19-2022, 11:58 PM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Kaz - 08-20-2022, 01:23 AM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by mothered - 08-20-2022, 04:11 AM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Andrea Bags - 08-21-2022, 02:17 AM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by mothered - 08-21-2022, 02:41 AM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Andrea Bags - 08-21-2022, 03:09 AM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by mothered - 08-21-2022, 03:56 AM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Defeat - 08-20-2022, 03:17 AM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Defeat - 08-20-2022, 07:50 AM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Pikami - 08-20-2022, 08:04 AM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Oni - 08-31-2022, 07:41 PM
RE: NSP Betting bug? - by Defeat - 09-01-2022, 10:00 PM