RE: CONFIRMED: FBI Colluded With Big Tech 08-30-2022, 02:07 AM
#9
(08-29-2022, 10:52 PM)Jidxja Wrote:You think I'm from the US or have FB? This blew up around the time Elon tweeted that and I don't even follow that jackass. It made headlines everywhere.(08-29-2022, 10:12 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:1. i'm not from US(08-27-2022, 10:45 PM)Jidxja Wrote: Thank you, will read into it nowI'm surprised you missed it, that was pretty big news for about a week.
2. how was i supposed to see it if mark zuckerberg fucked with the alghoritm
Spoiler:
![[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/GpMWGWMN/rsz-rufdq6b.png)
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)