Login Register






CONFIRMED: FBI Colluded With Big Tech filter_list
Author
Message
RE: CONFIRMED: FBI Colluded With Big Tech #6
(08-27-2022, 10:45 PM)Jidxja Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 10:38 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 10:34 PM)Jidxja Wrote: what's the story? never heard of it before
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Bid...ontroversy
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/...ens-laptop
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19123031/h...ostitutes/

Hate Musk but this was funny - https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1547...r-3cDBIytw

There was a really good article on this that was detailed but I can't pull it up.
Thank you, will read into it now
I'm surprised you missed it, that was pretty big news for about a week.
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

Reply





Messages In This Thread
CONFIRMED: FBI Colluded With Big Tech - by Defeat - 08-27-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: CONFIRMED: FBI Colluded With Big Tech - by Defeat - 08-29-2022, 10:12 PM