Login Register






Buddy Requests filter_list
Author
Message
Buddy Requests #1
Have you ever accepted one?

I don't think I have on any forum.

Not even sure what it's for really.

Got like 20 pending on here.

Sorry if you sent me one, no hate, just don't use it Biggrin

Love you all,

Bye
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Buddy Requests - by Defeat - 08-25-2022, 12:04 AM
RE: Buddy Requests - by mothered - 08-25-2022, 01:18 AM
RE: Buddy Requests - by Defeat - 08-27-2022, 10:07 PM
RE: Buddy Requests - by mothered - 08-28-2022, 02:37 AM