RE: Banned usernames 08-22-2022, 01:12 AM
#9
(08-21-2022, 06:24 PM)Hidden Signals Wrote:Oh yeah I remember paying hundreds for IG handles, it was pretty wild. All of them got pulled so it was a waste anyway. I remember when the .me domains came out, people were registering dozens. I don't know if they ever gained value but yeah people will try to profit on everything, even usernames lol(08-21-2022, 03:41 PM)Andrea Bang Wrote: how about inactive? I'd take just Andrea it was never activated in 2019
This was the bane of my existence on several forums before I eventually landed at SL. We call these OG names, like "Steve" or single letter usernames. Some of them were registered by bots, others by actual people, others still never confirmed their usernames. It's also referred to as "parking" usernames in some places. Twitter has a strict policy regarding parking usernames and you will catch an IP ban for it.
Spoiler:
![[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/GpMWGWMN/rsz-rufdq6b.png)
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)