RE: Suzume no Tojimari - Trailer 08-15-2022, 10:37 PM
#13
(08-14-2022, 02:15 PM)Shionari Wrote:(08-14-2022, 01:52 PM)Oni Wrote:(08-14-2022, 01:40 PM)Shionari Wrote: I feel like this is a different trailer than the one that was posted here originally, though. Is it just me?
Nonetheless, it's still looking cool af. Can't wait for this to come out
You're correct. I've added a second trailer as well, there's a few floating around.
Aha. I thought so. It seemed way too different from what I remembered.
I think I like these trailers better. The song in the background is pretty nice ^^
It's definitely a different video. The first one had some random Violet Evergarden clips in it so I'm not sure what was going on with that.
New trailers look so good! I also really liked that song. It's kind of haunting.
Googled the release date and all I have so far is: "Release date: November 11, 2022 (Japan)"
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)