RE: What method should I use 07-21-2022, 03:16 AM
#29
(07-21-2022, 01:30 AM)syuh Wrote:The upside Is, they're willing to assist and your claim Is moving forward.(07-20-2022, 10:44 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-20-2022, 05:41 AM)syuh Wrote: Damn, hopefully I receive two packagesThat's precisely my point In my previous post.
(07-20-2022, 05:41 AM)syuh Wrote: but I don't think it's gonna happenedProbably not likely, but there's nothing to lose by waiting to see If the second package arrives.
(07-20-2022, 05:41 AM)syuh Wrote: Alright will do and let you know the outcome!Please do.
(07-20-2022, 05:41 AM)syuh Wrote: Should I still wait for it to be around 10AM in India to start chatting with their support? Or it doesn't really matterIf the shift hasn't started, you may get a rep who's half-asleep late at night and approve the claim with minimal disruptions, but apart from that, It doesn't matter.
(07-20-2022, 05:41 AM)syuh Wrote: And thank you! I appreciate all the support your giving me.It's my pleasure.
UPDATE: Got the talk to a rep after a while and they told me this
"I can transfer you to our concerned team and they will respond back in the next 1-2 business days.
Shall I proceed ?"
I accepted and then got transferred to a supervisor since I asked for it earlier to the previous rep.
She spout some blah blah.. excusing herself.. then stated that she "would make this right for me"
And repeated the same thing, telling me that I need to wait 24 - 48h.
I tried to push for a replacement or a refund without mentioning it but it didn't work. She told me "I tried to refund you but the system won't let me so I escalated your problem" Along the lines of this.
If you don't hear back within a couple of days, get In touch and ask where your claim stands.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)