Login Register






Opinion on "Trickshotters" filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Opinion on "Trickshotters" #6
(12-03-2012, 04:01 AM)†Mescaline† Wrote: If only I could find a way to naturally trap dopamine inside my brain that way I could own the world. Instant cocaine!
Fact: Drinking with cocaine allows dopamine to last 20x longer than usual.
Always mix drugs with alcohol kids.
That always mix drugs with alcohol part was funnier than hell. I laughed for a straight like 10 minutes.
But I do think that it's just a new way for little weak ass kids to feel cool.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Opinion on "Trickshotters" - by stripper - 12-03-2012, 03:51 AM
RE: Opinion on "Trickshotters" - by stripper - 12-03-2012, 03:59 AM
RE: Opinion on "Trickshotters" - by Xeronations - 12-03-2012, 04:18 AM
RE: Opinion on "Trickshotters" - by Crimson - 12-03-2012, 04:34 AM
RE: Opinion on "Trickshotters" - by Skill - 12-05-2012, 03:20 PM
RE: Opinion on "Trickshotters" - by Adorapuff - 12-07-2012, 03:01 AM
RE: Opinion on "Trickshotters" - by Anonymous - 12-07-2012, 03:08 AM