Login Register






This is why pc gaming is superior. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: This is why pc gaming is superior. #12
(04-15-2013, 08:38 PM)Pal Wrote:
(04-15-2013, 08:35 PM)Odissea Wrote:
(04-15-2013, 08:33 PM)Pal Wrote: Which is why I agree that PCs are superior, but I don't think that better graphics is a valid point as to why they are better.
Actually it is a valid reason that pc's are better. I'd rather have better graphics on games than shitty ones. Plus a mouse and keyboard feels more natural than a controller.
Again, I [n]agree[/b] that PC is superior, so you don't have to keep adding points to why it is.
Also, consoles do not have 'shitty' graphics, it's average and you don't need any better graphics than they provide.
Consoles have terrible graphics lmao.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
This is why pc gaming is superior. - by Cake - 04-15-2013, 07:51 PM