Login Register






What Language Should I Learn? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What Language Should I Learn? #2
From a beginner's standpoint, Python Is an excellent starting point.

This site will fulfil your needs with Python, as well as Java. You can then expand your knowledge via other advanced resources.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What Language Should I Learn? - by codingheart - 05-25-2022, 11:30 AM
RE: What Language Should I Learn? - by mothered - 05-25-2022, 12:08 PM
RE: What Language Should I Learn? - by mothered - 05-25-2022, 01:03 PM
RE: What Language Should I Learn? - by sunjester - 05-27-2022, 05:29 PM
RE: What Language Should I Learn? - by loozey - 07-05-2022, 02:54 PM
RE: What Language Should I Learn? - by anonx - 07-19-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: What Language Should I Learn? - by rickmother - 04-06-2024, 08:21 AM
RE: What Language Should I Learn? - by Kreshmar - 04-06-2024, 11:02 AM
RE: What Language Should I Learn? - by chezbippy - 04-11-2024, 01:59 AM
RE: What Language Should I Learn? - by golobu - 05-01-2024, 02:45 AM
RE: What Language Should I Learn? - by muiesteaua - 05-01-2024, 05:43 AM
RE: What Language Should I Learn? - by blitz_line - 05-01-2024, 09:01 PM