Login Register






OnePlus filter_list
Author
Message
RE: OnePlus #23
(05-24-2022, 10:33 AM)mothered Wrote:
(05-24-2022, 06:24 AM)Canadian Moose Wrote: I realize I haven't helped with anything specific but if you have any questions please let me know.  I can definitely check out features and get back to you.
Believe me, you've helped heaps.

I'd rather get feedback from someone reputable like yourself, rather than reading reviews - many of which tend to be Inaccurate/exaggerated. If I have any questions, I'll be sure to ask, but I won't hassle you over the Ins and outs of the phone's features and options.

Thanks again.
No hassle at all for you @mothered
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

[+] 1 user Likes Defeat's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-07-2022, 04:39 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Jiggly - 05-07-2022, 03:02 PM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-07-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-08-2022, 04:14 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-08-2022, 06:25 AM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-08-2022, 10:32 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-09-2022, 09:20 PM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-10-2022, 04:07 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-15-2022, 06:49 AM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-15-2022, 12:19 PM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-15-2022, 06:45 PM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-16-2022, 02:35 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-18-2022, 02:08 AM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-18-2022, 02:42 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-18-2022, 02:50 AM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-18-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-18-2022, 04:07 AM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-18-2022, 04:19 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-23-2022, 03:56 PM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-24-2022, 04:41 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-24-2022, 06:24 AM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-24-2022, 10:33 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-24-2022, 06:19 PM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-25-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Bhabani - 05-25-2022, 02:53 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-26-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: OnePlus - by PaulLambert - 05-26-2022, 07:33 PM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-26-2022, 10:23 PM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-27-2022, 02:13 AM