Login Register






OnePlus filter_list
Author
Message
RE: OnePlus #20
(05-23-2022, 03:56 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote: So it's fine.  If I wasn't so lazy I'd switch back to the 7.  The camera will come in handy when I go on my trips so I look forward to that.  For the price, idk if I'd buy it again.  I might be done with OnePlus, dunno when I'll upgrade next though.
Your feedback has significantly helped as to whether or not I should opt for OnePlus with my next upgrade.

Thanks for that.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-07-2022, 04:39 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Jiggly - 05-07-2022, 03:02 PM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-07-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-08-2022, 04:14 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-08-2022, 06:25 AM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-08-2022, 10:32 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-09-2022, 09:20 PM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-10-2022, 04:07 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-15-2022, 06:49 AM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-15-2022, 12:19 PM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-15-2022, 06:45 PM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-16-2022, 02:35 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-18-2022, 02:08 AM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-18-2022, 02:42 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-18-2022, 02:50 AM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-18-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-18-2022, 04:07 AM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-18-2022, 04:19 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-23-2022, 03:56 PM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-24-2022, 04:41 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-24-2022, 06:24 AM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-24-2022, 10:33 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-24-2022, 06:19 PM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-25-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Bhabani - 05-25-2022, 02:53 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-26-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: OnePlus - by PaulLambert - 05-26-2022, 07:33 PM
RE: OnePlus - by Defeat - 05-26-2022, 10:23 PM
RE: OnePlus - by mothered - 05-27-2022, 02:13 AM