Login Register






Otaku Japan No Longer Leader in Animation filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Japan No Longer Leader in Animation #6
(05-09-2022, 07:54 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-08-2022, 04:52 PM)Yaiba Wrote: I just started getting into watching Chinese anime, but the voice acting isn’t the same. The graphics might be great but it doesn’t come close to the feeling you get from watching Japanese anime.

It'll be interesting if there's a shift in decades to come. I think most of us have become comfortable and very used to the voices, styles and features of Japanese animation. If China and other Asian countries continue to increase their output, and the anime market becomes saturated with a lot more international shows, I wonder if those shows will become a new norm. We may be at a point where the "authenticity" of a show isn't based on whether it follows Japanese patterns. Realistically, other nations will get to a point where their industries, tech and artists are on par with the Japanese. What will set them apart when that happens?

Equally, Japan might pull something revolutionary out of that hat, making everything I said untrue.
No matter what happens it’s going to be in our favor because it means more content. I never get enough of anime, look forward to what’s to come.
[Image: j7RaGn.png]

Discord: princelbo#6151
Skype: superninja1012
Telegram: princelbo (Add)
Steam: Ninjaibis (Add)

[+] 1 user Likes Yaiba's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Japan No Longer Leader in Animation - by Jiggly - 02-13-2022, 08:17 AM
RE: Japan No Longer Leader in Animation - by Oni - 04-06-2022, 02:56 PM
RE: Japan No Longer Leader in Animation - by Yaiba - 05-09-2022, 08:27 AM