Login Register






Otaku Crunchyroll: Shojo Anime Growth Potential filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Crunchyroll: Shojo Anime Growth Potential #4
(05-09-2022, 07:49 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-08-2022, 04:54 PM)Yaiba Wrote: Most definitely, since TikTok introduced anime to a large audience. The growth as been crazy, I can see them making more westernized anime to connect to this new audience.

TikTok introduced? What?

Anime has been booming in the western world before TikTok existed. However, I'd be curious to know what TikTok has to do with anime/how it impacts it? Is it that people are getting curious about the memes?
Yes, tiktok most definitely helped the growth of anime on the western side recently. Since anime started blowing up on tiktok I realized Netflix also added some new anime series of their own. Of course anime has always been popular in the west(Dragonball, Naruto, etc). Tiktok just helped introduce new series to anime watchers, less mainstream titles.
[Image: j7RaGn.png]

Discord: princelbo#6151
Skype: superninja1012
Telegram: princelbo (Add)
Steam: Ninjaibis (Add)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Crunchyroll: Shojo Anime Growth Potential - by Yaiba - 05-09-2022, 07:54 AM