Login Register






Undecided Update Prefix Selection filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Update Prefix Selection #6
(10-09-2021, 09:19 AM)ghostboy Wrote: I would like to bump this suggestion. I've made a decent amount of threads in World News & think a front page subsection like that could benefit. We could add selections like 'Politics' 'Covid' 'Technology' 'USA' etc. If you need ideas or any help with prefix selections for the subs i'm active in I would love to work with that.
I like this, bring up a philosophy, science, and politics prefix
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

[+] 1 user Likes Defeat's post





Messages In This Thread
Update Prefix Selection - by Spooky - 07-19-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Update Prefix Selection - by Oni - 07-20-2021, 05:00 PM
RE: Update Prefix Selection - by Spooky - 07-21-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Update Prefix Selection - by Spooky - 10-09-2021, 09:19 AM
RE: Update Prefix Selection - by Defeat - 05-08-2022, 06:44 PM
RE: Update Prefix Selection - by mothered - 10-09-2021, 09:50 AM