Login Register






Newbie intro filter_list
Author
Message
Newbie intro #1
Hey all ,

I'm kinda sorta new here. I've been stalking the different forums and reading/learning a lot. The topic that really caught my interest was SE. I've done a bit myself but I think its really cool to come together and share info and story. I have a bit of a security background but I'm here to learn and engage.

How'd you guys find this cool place?

Fav stuff
Comic char - Spawn
Anime - Beserk (old me), Attack on Titan (current). Honorable mentions: One punch man, Gantz, Full metal, Blood+, DBZ Super.
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2022, 05:12 AM by coolkidtony.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Newbie intro - by coolkidtony - 04-27-2022, 04:24 AM
RE: Newbie intro - by Vandal - 04-27-2022, 04:32 AM
RE: Newbie intro - by coolkidtony - 04-29-2022, 05:03 AM
RE: Newbie intro - by mothered - 04-27-2022, 04:55 AM
RE: Newbie intro - by alexsensei - 04-28-2022, 04:59 AM
RE: Newbie intro - by Vandal - 04-29-2022, 09:10 PM
RE: Newbie intro - by Defeat - 05-07-2022, 02:43 AM