Login Register






Intro/About Me filter_list
Author
Message
Intro/About Me #1
Introduction/About Me
--------------------------
WARMING: This is a long Intro.

Hi everyone, welcome to my introduction.

My name is Brandon, I’m 15 years old (June, 26, 1997), and live in Canada. There are a lot of things to say about me.
To start I’m a really shy person, I often don't know how to speak to people, or socialize. I may not be the smartest
person you have ever met but I'm sure I can still offer something like being a friend. I also don't have very many friends and most people find me annoying or weird or something. But enough of that here are some of my interests.

I am a gamer. I love video games. Good or bad. To me video games are a way to escape the real world, to explore
a new one and just have fun. I'm also a game collector. I just started but I love it. Why you ask. Well I collect games
just because I love them. It’s a hobby. I also feel like I’m saving both new and old games from being destroyed. I
also collect consoles, and video game memorabilia. I plan on going to Free Comic Book day at one of my local game stores, which happens to be on May 4th.

I also collect books, but only the ones I like Such as Percy Jackson, and the Hunger Games, Magazines (Lego,
Gameinformer etc.), video game books, game art books, comics, and manga.

Tech. I love gadgets, and electronics. I find them fascinating. I’m also going to include computers into this. I like
learning to build computers even if I am a complete noob at it.

Music is also a must have thing for me, without it I just don’t know what I would do. Some genres I like are: Rock, Dubstep, Drumstep, EDM, Electro, Oldies, Rap, hip hop, and pop, Electronic, just about everything.

Also im just getting into Anime. I'm currently watching Naruto.

Here are some things I am currently learning.

*Coding/Programming

I am currently just starting to learn HTML, CSS, PHP, and C++. Not all at once but I want to learn these. Why? Well because I want to build my own websites, help other people build theirs. I also want to create video games.

*Graphic Design/Art

I want to learn to create art, express myself, and be creative which I currently suck at.

*Socializing

I am trying to work on my social skills as I don’t really have any right now. I’m always along and when I’m with
people I just completely shut down and don’t know how to react or respond to things.

This is just a little bit about me. There’s so much I can’t think of atm, but if you want to know just ask me Smile. I can't wait to meet all of you.

Twitter: @NotSmash
Email:
[Image: wIIEgij.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Intro/About Me - by Canadian Geek - 04-10-2013, 02:22 PM