Login Register






Might be quitting graphics filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Might be quitting graphics #16
(04-10-2013, 11:38 AM)Krew Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 11:34 AM)Harvey M. Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 11:33 AM)Krew Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 10:45 AM)Harvey M. Wrote: I don't think you'll need to worry about members here charging back. If that's the case, we will ensure such members are not welcome here anymore.

Exactly.

Just go to LibertyReserve.com and sign up for a account. You don't have to verify your account, so after registration you're pretty much ready to buy/sell.

Good luck Smile

That's a pain though considering most users and vendors use PayPal primarily. :|

Hm. Then you might aswell ask your buyer to send it as a gift. That is what I do at least. I let them put before I go to work, and let them send it as gift.

Yeah, I usually do the same. Smile

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Might be quitting graphics - by Mafia - 04-10-2013, 01:44 AM